The Board of Directors appointed a committee at its May meeting to begin a search for a settled Associate Conference Minister. The position is posted both on the Minnesota Conference’s website and on the national UCC website.
This committee will receive applications for the position, conduct interviews, and recommend a final candidate to the Board for approval. The committee held its first meeting on Sunday evening and aims to bring its recommendation to the Board no later than October.
We give thanks for these individuals who have accepted this important role in the life of our Conference:
- Rev. Paul Bauch (Peace UCC, Rochester)
- Rev. Nikki Frontz (Linden Hills UCC, Minneapolis)
- Dr. Lisa Lindesmith (Robbinsdale Parkway UCC, Robbinsdale)
- Cindy Lemke (First Congregational UCC, Wadena)
- Rev. Matt Orendorff (Federated Church, Morris)
- Rev. Shari Prestemon, Conference Minister