- September 10 – Practicing Adaptability: Creating new patterns for children & youth ministry in virtual spaces and socially distanced gathering. Register
- September 24 – Practicing Hope: Developing new rituals and practices for the season of Advent/Christmas during a pandemic. Register
- October 8 – Practicing Justice: Engaging youth and families in the work of service and justice in their communities and the wider world. Register
- October 22 – Practicing Strength: Building resilience and supporting mental wellness for those you serve and you, too!: Supporting mental health and wellness for children, youth, and families (and for yourself, too)! Register
- November 12 – Practicing Gratitude: Helping families nurture compassion and connection during challenging times. Register
https://www.uccmn.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Youth-at-GS-2019-scaled.jpg 1920 2560 Kathy Graves https://uccmn.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/MN-Conference-1030x413.png Kathy Graves2020-09-09 11:27:562020-09-09 11:32:25FourTHursday (and 2nd Thursday) Returns Online this Fall
We are excited to invite faith formation leaders—clergy, lay staff, and volunteers—from around the Minnesota Conference to gather via Zoom on most second and fourth Thursdays this fall from noon to 1:30 pm. While we are not able to meet in person or share a meal together, we will create together an online space for conversation, questioning, and shared resourcing within a supportive community of colleagues.
Registered participants for each gathering will receive a free book or other ministry resource.
The sessions this fall will focus on five key spiritual practices essential for adaptive leadership in this chaotic, anxious, and challenging season of ministry with children, youth, and families:
Registration is free. Please contact Rev. Kevin Brown, Associate Conference Minister of Faith Formation for Children & Youth, for more information or with any questions.